When will I receive payment?
- Payment is transferred to your PayPal account approximately 30-35 days after your Mystery Shop/Audit report has been submitted and been reviewed for compliance with client acceptance criteriaby the Quality Assurance Team.
- Payment is transferred on the Monday after the 30-35 day period, so if your 30-35 day period ends on a Tuesday your payment will not be processed until the following Monday.
- We must receive a legible copy of all necessary paperwork (receipt, etc.) in order for payment to be transferred.
- Your PayPal account must be linked to the same email address that is in your Shopper profile.
Does North Fork have a job board?
- North Fork does have a job board. This can be accessed through your Shop log.
- We offer our shops/audits via a job board, email and/or offers on your Shop log
Can I use more than one email address?
- You cannot use more than one email address and it is imperative that your email address match the email address you have with your PayPal account.
How do I update my personal information?
- Please log onto your Shopper Profile on our site for any necessary updates.
What is a Field Coordinator?
- Here at North Fork we have Field Managers who inform you about available shops/audits. They are each assigned to various accounts and are available to help you with any questions or concerns. For contact information about your Field Managers please look on our website under Become A Shopper.
Is this a full-time job?
- Being an Independent Contractor, you are free to pick up as many or as few shop/audits as you wish depending on each client's requirements. Therefore, this is not a salary based opportunity and you will be paid on a per visit basis only.
How do I change a shop/audit date?
- You must contact your Field Manager to change a shop/audit date.
Is there an age requirement for mystery shopping?
- Our clients require shoppers to be at least 18 years of age to conduct mystery shops/audits with us.
- Please note that some visits, such as alcohol/tobacco audits have a very specific age requirement.
When I accept a shop/audit will I receive confirmation?
- When accepting automatic email offers, the shop/audit will automatically get placed on your Field Rep page.
- If you are responding to a personal email sent by a Field Manager, you must wait to receive a confirmation email stating that you have accepted a shop.
- Once you have accepted a shop, it will appear on your Shop log.
- If you do not see a shop under your Shop log list, you have not properly accepted it.
- You must confirm all shops on your log before completing them. Confirming your shop signifies to a Field Managers that you have downloaded the client objectives. Please note that regardless of shopper confirmation you are responsible for all shops on your page.
How do I sign in to my Shop log?
- Click on the Login link on the top of this site.
I just signed up with North Fork, how do I get assigned to mystery shops and/or audits?
- Once you have signed up, you will then start to receive automatic shop offers through email as well as personal emails from your Field Managers. You can also visit our Job Board.
- The amount of offers you receive will vary depending on the availability of shops/audits we have in your area.
How do I contact PayPal?
- Contact PayPal at 888-221-1161.
- If payment was transferred and you cannot claim payment, call and tell PayPal that your payment was transferred as part of a mass payment.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is an international e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.